GENERAL MEASURES WE ARE UNDERTAKING for your safety, INCLUDE:
- We ask that anyone feeling ill or showing signs of any symptoms does not attend Kimbles and follows NHS guidance
- Please bring with you homemade instruments, tea towel or scarf, teddy, paper or plastic plate and a blanket if outside,
- Ensuring our cleaning measures adhere to Public Health England guidance
- All activities will have maximum numbers allocated
- We will look to implement a one-way system (where possible) so we can maintain social distancing guidelines in all areas
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning materials will be available for customers to use
- All customer communication can be done via facebook or our website
- We will provide training for all team members on our new way of operating, ensuring both member and team safety is always a priority
- Most activities will be booked online prior to attending Kimbles classes
- We will increase our cleaning at Kimbles and have reviewed our procedures to ensure they meet the COVID 19 Public Health England COVID 19: Cleaning of non-healthcare settings guidance.
- Remind both colleagues and customers of Government advice through clear notices
Travelling to Kimbles
We ask that all our customers consider the safest way to travel to our facilities during the Covid-19 pandemic – Government advice is to avoid using public transport where ever possible. Where distances allow, you could make your journey to our classes part of your exercise regime by walking or cycling. We do have car parking facilities should you travel by car. For further information please visit the Dept for Transport website.
Measures we are taking to keep you safe
All classes are at our studio at Kimbles Music and Movement Studio, Moira Furnace DE12 6AT
- Each family waits outside 5 mins before class on a spot 2m apart
- Each family invited in one at a time so no cross over points
- Hand gel on the way in
- Do not attend if showing any signs of being unwell with COVID symptoms or been in contact with anyone.
- The doors will be opened and closed for you – no touchpoints
- Each mat/island 2m apart
- Wear a face mask until you are seated on your mat
- All spaces and equipment is fogged between classes.
- The room is ventilated between classes.
- Groups of max 8 in a bubble
- Each family leaves one at a time – no cross over points
- Hand gel on the way out
- On leaving the door will be opened for you – no touchpoints.
- Staff are tested for covid every morning before work